1. scope of application
These terms and conditions apply to all bookings and services at City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH, Bramfelder Chaussee 84, 22177 Hamburg, for both private and business customers.
The prices quoted are final prices including VAT. The amount shown at the time of the binding date confirmation applies. City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH is free to grant further discounts via special promotions on site.
(a.) The data required for a game date are recorded in seven:
- Age group (From 8, From 12, From 18 years)
- Date selection
- Duration of game and number of players (minimum number of players 4)
- Choice of playing field and playing time
- Optional extras
- Contact and address data
- Booking overview and confirmation
(b.) Binding date confirmation:
After receipt of all booking data, a telephone consultation will take place between you and a member of staff. Possible changes to the booking data can be indicated here. In addition, you will be informed of the following information, which must also be acknowledged and accepted upon confirmation of these General Terms and Conditions:
- Playing under the influence of alcohol or playing under intoxicating substances covered by the BtMG is prohibited.
- Each player must show an official document/identification for proof of age. The age limits are as follows: Nerf (minimum 8 years), Youth Paintball (minimum 12 years), Adult Paintball (minimum 18 years).
- Nerf and youth paintball groups require an adult supervisor. This supervisor must bring a completed consent form from a parent or guardian for each nerf player (attached to the booking confirmation email). For each youth paintball player, the supervisor must have a verbal or written consent form from a parent or guardian (attached to the booking confirmation email).
- For briefing and changing purposes, all players must be on site at least 30 minutes before the start of the match. Late arrivals may be deducted from the booking playing time without compensation.
- Following the telephone call, the customer will receive a binding, chargeable "booking confirmation" of the play date by e-mail. This contains all the data required for the play date, the General Terms and Conditions, as well as the above-mentioned important information.
(c.) Cancellation and costs
A free cancellation of the appointment is possible up to 72 hours (3 full days) before the start of the game. Cancellation can easily be made via the link contained in the "Booking Confirmation" email. Immediately after the cancellation, the client will receive an email confirmation of the cancellation. Within the cancellation period (up to 72 hours before the start of the game), the number of players can be corrected/changed free of charge. The minimum number of players is 4.
In the event of cancellations less than 72 hours (3 full days) or no-shows on the day of the match at the venue, the full booking price is due and will be claimed. There is no refund of advance payment.
(d.) Outdoor Playing Field:
When booking the outdoor pitch it is advisable to bring weather appropriate clothing. In case of bad weather, other playing fields can be used if free-standing. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
(e.) Bookings of 25 players or more:
A second pitch can be booked for groups of 25 players or more. When booking a second pitch, at least the booked admission price for 25 players must be paid on site. Changes to the number of players must be notified within the cancellation period.
(f.) Force majeure
If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes the paintball game or any other service permanently impossible, City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH is not obliged to perform. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH.
If there are official requirements for the date, such as the wearing of a mouth-nose protection in the context of a pandemic or similar, these will also be communicated within the framework of the e-mail about the "booking confirmation".
City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH can also refuse the service insofar as this requires an effort which, taking into account the content of the booking and the dictates of good faith, is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in the fulfilment of the sales contract. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH.
Payment on site is possible with cash or EC card.
For larger events such as Christmas parties City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH may require payment in advance. Affected groups will be contacted about this in advance. In the case of an advance payment, additional products booked on site must also be paid on site in cash or with EC card. Payment on account is not possible.
5. debt collection
(a.) In case of slight negligence City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH is only liable for the violation of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This restriction does not apply with the injury of life, body and health.
(b.) Excluded is the personal liability of legal representatives, agents and employees of City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH for damages caused by them through slight negligence.
7. applicable right
The contract concluded between you and City Paintball Hamburg CPH GmbH is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The compelling regulations of the state in which you have your usual stay remain untouched of it.
8. place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is Hamburg, Germany.
9. final provisions
(a.) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract, insofar as a contracting party is not unreasonably disadvantaged thereby.
(b.) Amendments or supplements to this contract must be made in writing.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)